Reason: Outdated version
This version of the standalone controller was the first one to leave the prototyping stage and enter production.
Note that many of the components are PTH.
In addition, v3 required a small greenwire fix to enable the USB auto-reset function.
Surplus PCB's from this version are still available for purchase here
- Replaces the Arduino + Sentry Shield combination with one simple, all-in-one solution, for a lower price.
- Plug-in connections for the three servo motors: trigger, pan, and tilt.
- Three control switches: Aim, Safe, and Reload, with optional bypass solder points.
- Supports an electric-type trigger, providing solder points for wires to the gun battery and the gun motor.
- Standard 5.5mm power jack for servo power, with optional bypass solder points.
- Provides solder points for wires to an optional 'disable plate' button.
- Can handle up to 5A current before getting warm, for using high-torque and heavy-duty servos.
- Status LED's for Power, Mode, Firing, and USB RX and TX.
- 10 user-programmable digital I/O pins for your own expansions and prototyping (6 of these can also be used as analog inputs).
- Supports USB 2.0 communication
- On-board ATMega328 processor
- Fully compatible with Project Sentry Gun's code.
- No soldering required.
- Open-Source Design Files (EagleCAD)