Reason: Outdated version
Version 5 had a few revisions from Version 3:
1) Reload switch was changed to a pin breakout
2) USB auto-reset was added
3) Made use of the ATMega328's internal 8MHz oscillator
- Replaces the Arduino + Sentry Shield combination with one simple, all-in-one solution, for a lower price.
- Plug-in connections for the three servo motors: trigger, pan, and tilt.
- Two control switches: Aim (Servo Power), Safe (Trigger Servo Power), with optional bypass solder points.
- Supports an electric-type trigger, providing solder points for wires to the gun battery and the gun motor.
- Standard 5.5mm power jack for servo power, with optional bypass solder points.
- Provides solder points for wires to an optional 'disable plate' button and optional Reload Position switch.
- Can handle up to 5A current before getting warm, for using high-torque and heavy-duty servos.
- Status LED's for Power, Mode, Firing, and USB RX and TX.
- 10 user-programmable digital I/O pins for your own expansions and prototyping (6 of these can also be used as analog inputs).
- Supports USB 2.0 communication
- On-board ATMega328 processor
- Fully compatible with Project Sentry Gun's code.
- No soldering required.
- Open-Source Design Files (EagleCAD)
- Datasheet / Instructions